The next show to catch on my list...







Friday, January 11, 2008

MY 1st batch of medics

After their grilling 7weeks of training from me and my fellow instructors..finally today my very first batch of medical orderly course trainees pass out as qualified medics, who are going to save lives out there at different stations nation wide....

this is my first time leading such a big group for the past 7 weeks..and indeed i learned alot myself from them as well..im so proud of my trainees who have learned and grown so much through the training..i'm sure they gonna do well in their respective stations.. and ya this 7 Weeks they been part of me..like my younger brothers..i'm sure gonna miss my man! GD luck guys...wish u all the best!

and
as for me there's more saving hands to create;)

No comments: