The next show to catch on my list...







Saturday, May 24, 2008

Eye opener..

Ever since i started to look for e answer..they have been leading me to more questions and eventually leading me to more answers and understanding..these past 1 months happenings in my life has been a real eye opener for me indeed..INSHAA'ALLAH i hope to strengthen my faith with days to come..Thanks to journalist Shaik Kadir for his inspiring books..helped me alot in understanding more.
Watched the show today on my own..some how i feel..god's timing of giving me the opportunity to go for this film is just right..and it still amazes me how beautifully he have planned this out for me..
-To Love and to possess is indeed 2 different things!
***Submitting myself to ALLAH..and be it be His WAY & WILL..

No comments: