The next show to catch on my list...







Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ORD oh...

finally the day i have been anticipating has arrived.. i ORD for Real!!!
sometime i taught i would never be able to see this day come.. but yup.. i should say time made it rather then me..i know i gave up at some point..especially after all my good buddies left the branch!! haha.. i really couldn't feel it..when it was nearing the date..may b i over anticipated...
now i move on in life.. i got another 3 more years to mold myself ready for the workforce. Hope i have a pleasant and fruitful years in Republic poly.
i'll never forget the moments and friends i have made in this 1 year 10 months of service to the nation. I believe they will stick with me for life. I want to take this opportunity to thank all the folks who have been with me through out the tough times. You know who you are no need for intro..Really appreciate it all..
though i could be a little emotional at times and call u in the middle of the night,yet u still bother to entertain me.. when i'm in need of finding a bike..you are willing to go through the trouble on yr sat & sun evening off to follow me..willing to bring me things all the way from office to OLD mt line to clean up SWIFT even when you are not my branch.. and there's many more event that you really stood by me..i'm really thankful for all that.lastly Thanks for this entry made for me as well..

***THIS IS NOT GOODBYE!!!!

No comments: