The next show to catch on my list...







Saturday, October 4, 2008

Busy With WorK..

Been Busy with Work..Was involved in Singapore's 1st ever Grand Prix Formula 1 Race last month! I was part of the SCDF Medical Coverage for the event. Had to go for a pre-event Recce for my Swift deployment and had alot of packing of medical equipment for me to do. Good thing is i manage to drive on the road specially made for the F1 race and get access to certain places which the public can't :P

but the actual 2 days was a bore.. because i had to stand by near R.O.M where i can only hear the F1 roar but not see it live..but who cares, I'm not a die hard f1 fan either.They provide good food and live telecast of the race which was Gd enough. I actually Supported Felipe Massa but due to his stupid mistake at the pit stop he lost..well deserved win by the Ex-world champion Fernando Alonso!

Other then F1 i was also busy in camp with my 108th MOC trainees..this was their 2nd last week and yesterday they had their Final-EX! Next week Friday will be their last day..then they will be posted out to various station and posting! Though i want this to end soon so that i can get a break but at the same time i think I'll miss the good times i had with the 51 of them.

No comments: