The next show to catch on my list...







Sunday, October 26, 2008

Heroes and Tropic Thunder

Due to the hick-up of the research, i got 10days of sudden unplanned offs..
Well spent my off on watching movies..Heroes were so-so for me..though salman khan's scene were nice..got 2 nice songs Mannata And Makhana..Well during the show i met this lonely old Malay lady..she was an hour early for the show..and since i was the only 1 around near the waiting hall..she started a conversation with me..PHEW!!! i should say I'm amazed on her Bollywood Info's she's so updated la..she told me she have watched all the current showing movies in the cinema..guess a real die hard fan of Bollywood!
Yesterday was a eventful day for me..Morning went to my Captain's house for RAYA..followed by meeting up with my ITE friends for a show..Well what u get when you put a bunch of screwed up actors into a real mission(without telling them it ain't fake!).. well u get a nice blended "TROPIC THUNDER"
the introduction to the actors in the beginning can be quite confusing but yup it's part of it..and yup have a close look out for Tom Cruise..only manage to know it's him at the end..Was funny but didn't leave me breathless!

Went for my SCDF Chalet at Down-town east after the show..played bowling from 1 till 3.30 in the morning..long game..then tried my frens Bike in car park(Sshh)..luckily stopped before the police arrive! Got home at 6..now can't sleep yet!! Been a long long time since i went out till so late..may be my system is not used to it!

No comments: