The next show to catch on my list...







Saturday, July 18, 2009

18 july

Firstly i wanna Thank the wonderful,cool and happening people of Class E36B for going through the trouble to cheer me up and celebrate my day. Thanks everyone.. though u got to sacrifice the time to do your preparation for presentation n all..really appreciate it... Thanks once again. so sorry for not being myself and being cranky guess it was due to the accumulate tiredness from working straight for 4days.

my class is just so cool and fun, they even got their own blog.. http://www.e36b-2009.blogspot.com/.. visit them and find out more.

I'll let the pic do the talking...



The cake brought by the class- it was Wendy's belated Birthday celebration too..

I buying ice-cream for all of them for being so nice.. :)




another day to cherish..

No comments: